Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ornament Tree to Photo Tree in a Snap

I ordered this "tree" last year from CB2 after Christmas for 75% off! (by the way, they still have some modern christmas stuff left on sale). They showed it as an ornament tree and that's what I got it for. When it came, it turned out to be a Umbra Photo Tree- you can get one HERE. I copied their use as an ornament tree at Christmastime.



Then changed it to a photo tree for the rest of the year.

I think I like the photo tree better!

One of the reasons I like this is because there is a similar chandelier that I love. I've seen a few versions and here is one from Pottery Barn. Wouldn't this be fun above a dining table!





By the way, Target carries Umbra- check it out HERE or HERE
Love this stuff!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Lori said...

What a cute tree. I love it with the photos.

Thanks for the visit come back any time..

Unknown said...

I have one of these and use it for my Christmas cards. I love it so much I haven't taken the cards of yet.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I love that! It was great as an ornament tree, but it's fantastic as a photo tree! I like it much better that way and it's a creative way to display pictures, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails