Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm Published!


Ha, not exactly... but sort of.

I was the interior designer for a project that is in the book (shown left).  My name is in it- seriously!  It's in tiny print next to the other members of the team but hey, that counts. 

It's a really nice coffee table book with projects all over Texas.  Some you will recognize like the American Airlines Center and some will be new.  Buying this book does not support me in any way so unless you need a coffee table book- you can just come look at mine :-)

Here are a few project images.  I was fortunate to be able to work on the project from start to finish and it was a very special project to be a part of.  This was designed for Samaritan House in Fort Worth.  It's an apartment complex designed to provide affordable housing to people with HIV/AIDS so they have somewhere to live as they get back on their feet.  The organization is incredible and you can find out more about them HERE.

I certainly can't take credit for it myself, it was a huge team effort and I was only a tiny part.

Just wanted to share a little of what I do every day with you!






Photobucket

1 comment:

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

How exciting to have your name in print (no matter how small)! Congrats :).

Related Posts with Thumbnails