Friday, January 2, 2009

About Me

I am a wife, mom and a commercial interior designer in the Fort Worth area. I received my undergraduate in design from Baylor University and my masters in design from Savannah College of Art and Design. I've been working at the same firm since I graduated. I love commercial design and have had the opportunity to work on all kinds of projects including retail, restaurant, religious, multi-family and even some residential.  I wrote a little more about what I do HERE.

My husband and I purchased an older home a few years ago and SLOWLY I'm working on making it ours. We have learned a lot in the process and hope I can share some of that on this blog.

I draw inspiration from all styles and meld them for a modern mix.

In my spare time I do anything crafty. Scrapbooking, card making, anything. Currently I'm making custom letters for your home. You can see and order those HERE.
I love talking design or giving opinions. Feel free to email me at everythingdesign@hotmail.com

My personal blog is HERE where I talk about raising our first child (without a clue what I'm doing).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails