Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Custom Letters

You can see the first few letters I made HERE.  This time, I had paying customers! 

For the letter “V” her room is blue, green and brown.  I have some new German Glass Glitter in a beautiful green and copper colors that really made this letter pop.  Accessories, rub-ons and fibers completed the letter.  I really like how it turned out- hopefully she will take a picture of it on her shelf!

 
For the letter “K”, her room is olive green, mustard, red and touches of black.  Their home is “old Hollywood” style with touches of Texan.  Sounds beautiful! 
The black polka dotted paper is flocked (yummy) and I hand studded over the red paper.  I embossed the key to give it a vintage worn look and painted the olive swirly thing.  I used the copper glitter around the edges to finish it out and it’s hanging from bookbinders ribbon. 


This B was made for a craft room.  I love making the girly-frilly ones!

I love how these turned out and I hope you do to.  If you want your own letter- just let me know!

This week I’m linking up with:
Made It Monday @ The Persimmon Perch
Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative
Making the World Cuter
Creative Cats @ Poppies at Play
DIY Day @ A Soft Place To Land
Get Your Craft On @ Todays Creative Blog
Get Your Craft on @ Life as Lori
Strut Your Stuff @ Fireflies and Jellybeans

Be sure and check out all their creative ideas!

12 comments:

Crystal said...

OK. I'm loving both of those!!! I think I'll need one.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! You seriously put my painted letters to shame! (http://www.theshadesofpink.com/2010/01/room-month-makeover-bathroom-with-bonus.html) LOL These are gorgeous!

Sjn said...

wow, gorgeous! I see blank letters at Hobby Lobby and think "I'd love to decorate those". You've given me inspiration, thx!

Treasia Stepp said...

Great job. I love these.

Unknown said...

These are amazing! Very artistic and creative.

Michelle
www.TrashToTreasureDecorating.com

B : ) said...

You do wonderful work. I loved the letters, and the ones you made before - thanks for including that link. You've taken the art of collage another step forward.

Why don't you come on over to my blog and visit a while

Julie said...

That looks great. I love personalized letters. Thanks for sharing with Made it Monday! Jules

Lori said...

The letters turned out great! glad you had a paying customer!!!

Thanks for joining my party Get your craft on Thurs. I hope you join me next week. Mr. Linky disappeared for a while tonight I thought I lost all of my guest, but it finally came back. I will not be using Mr. Linky anymore!

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

Very cool! I love the different styles! Great job!

Lori said...

I just featured you at Life As Lori Get your craft on Thurs.
http://lifeaslori.blogspot.com

Please come by and get I was featured button on the left of my blog!

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

These are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

good one! i just made many fresh emo backgrounds 2 my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

Related Posts with Thumbnails