Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Flower fail

Mike gave me some beautiful flowers for mothers day. I decided to split them up and display them around the house so I could enjoy them everywhere. The arrangement I came up with for the guest bathroom I am quite proud of.



I have had this vase forever and never used it for flowers.
Well I came in about an hour later and noticed a big puddle of water on the floor.

Did the toilet overflow?

No, apparently the vase isn't great at holding water. Maybe it's not a vase at all, I don't know.

I did what any normal person would do. I stuck a washcloth under the vase and called it fixed.



Yes, I have a milliion vases I could have transferred these flowers to but I didn't feel like doing that and none of my vases are as cool as this one.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails