Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines Decorations

By some miracle I got my valentines decorations up BEFORE valentines this year.  And... I made some new ones for this year. 

This Love sign I made last year and I still like it!

 This is my project for this year.  I already had the branch up holding Christmas snowflakes.  I thought it would be handy for year around decorations.  I was looking for glitter heart ornaments but never found any so I thought I would make my own.  I picked up some wooden hearts from Michaels for about $.10 each.  I also picked up some Martha Stewart glitter in a variety of colors.  I just glued and glittered lots of hearts then tied a ribbon to string.  The large hearts are a heavyweight cardboard that  I added some extra decoration to. 
 I like this big one but it was taking too long so I simplified the rest.
 This one is green and gold like my favorite sports team.
 I worked so hard only to get lazy on my last heart and didn't space it out correctly.  So Happy Valentine Day to you too!
Check out the Heart cookies I made HERE.


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails